Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Book Signing!

Lots happening these days - top of the list right now is that I'm getting ready for my first book signing! In May of this year I was honored to be able to have my young adult book, THAT NIGHT, included in the Emerging Authors Collection Catalog within the Greater Victoria Public Library! I was part of a fabulous gala event unveiling the books included in the catalog and you can read about it here - I've Been Cataloged at the Library

As part of their support of local authors and their books, the Greater Victoria Public Library (Victoria, BC, Canada) has been hosting book signings for their authors who are part of this special collection. On Saturday October 22 from 10:30 - 12:00 I will be signing copies of my book, THAT NIGHT, as well various copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul where many of my slice-of-life stories appear.

I'm excited and thrilled to be signing books with other authors - so if you're in the Victoria, BC area, hope to see you there!



Bruce Hutchison Branch of Greater Victoria Public Library
4636 Elk Lake Dr, Victoria, BC V8Z 7K2
10:30 - 12:00
Phone: (250) 940-4875



THAT NIGHT - a contemporary young adult novella published by Evernight Teen (Evernight Publishing).

No comments:

Post a Comment