Monday, June 1, 2015

Busy times....

Been busy the last bit, writing-wise and personally. I am busy juggling motherhood, the day job and my new passion of archery. LOVING IT! Great to hone skills of focus, determination, concentration and consistency - all needed for so many things in life, like writing (at least for me).

I have sent out my previously published novella "Newbie Nick" to a publisher for consideration, so we'll see what happens. In the meantime I am working on a full-length young/young adult novel (character is in grade 9 and age 14), and he has major issues with trusting his own inner power to get what he wants in life.

Added to that, I cut off about 6 inches of my hair. To many this is no big deal, but to me it is. I wrote about 'change' on my other blog at www.lisamcmanuslange.blogspot.com. Hope you'll stop by!

Thanks for visiting,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment