Friday, June 6, 2014

Yahoo! My upcoming contemporary young adult ebook, 'Newbie Nick,' is now up for pre-sale on the publisher's site, Lycaon Press (release date June 18th). My book is their launch for their new contemporary line, and I couldn't be more thrilled!

It will be up on all the other good places like Amazon, Kobo and many others, so stay tuned!

And remember that June 18th date - I'll be having a launch party right here on this site, so I hope you'll stop by and leave a comment - there'll be prizes!

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Congrats,Lisa! Saw this from a Jo-Ann Carson FB post. Good luck with your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marsha!! So thrilled you stopped by!! Hugs to you :)

      Delete
  2. Exciting times. Can't wait for the launch.
    Jo-Ann

    ReplyDelete